Affirmative Action in China and the U.S. : A Dialogue on Inequality and Minority Education Paperback / softback
Edited by Minglang Zhou, Ann Maxwell Hill
Part of the International and Development Education series
This volume is the first to comprehensively examine Chinese's affirmative action policies in the critical area of minority education, the most important conduit to employment and economic success in the PRC after the economic reforms begun in the late 1970s.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 268 pages, 3 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 268 p. 3 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/10/2010
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9780230613348