The French Women Don't Get Fat Cookbook Hardback
In her first ever cookbook, Mireille Guiliano provides her millions of readers with the recipes that are the cornerstone of her philosophy-mouthwatering, simply prepared dishes that that favour fresh, seasonal ingredients and yield high satisfaction. Organised around Mireille's three favourite pastimes-breakfast, lunch, and dinner-these recipe emphasise pure flavour, balanced ingredients and easy cooking methods.
Eating pleasurably is just as important as eating healthfully, and Mirille devotes chapters to dessert and chocolate (essential components of any Frenchwoman's diet) and incorporates advice on entertaining, menu planning, and wine selection.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, 2 colour printing, illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/04/2010
- Category: Health & wholefood cookery
- ISBN: 9781847377814
- Paperback / softback from £10.69