Real Luxury : How Luxury Brands Can Create Value for the Long Term Hardback
Real Luxury examines what a 'luxury brand' is from economic, sociological and psychological standpoints.
It spells out the challenges the industry is facing and puts forward a new, practical model aimed at reviving and protecting luxury brands, based on the authors' hands-on experience in the industry.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 228 pages, VIII, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/08/2014
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9781137395566
- Paperback / softback from £20.15