Essentials of Psychiatric Assessment Paperback / softback
A psychiatric assessment is a structured clinical conversation, complemented by observation and mental state examination, and supplemented by a physical examination and the interview of family members when appropriate.
After the initial interview, the clinician should be able to establish whether the individual has a mental health problem or not, the nature of the problem, and a plan for the most suitable treatment.
Essentials of Psychiatric Assessment provides the resident or beginning psychiatrist with a complete road map to a thorough clinical evaluation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 6 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/05/2018
- Category: Criminal or forensic psychology
- ISBN: 9781138502369