Equity Derivatives Explained Paperback / softback
Part of the Financial Engineering Explained series
A succinct book that provides readers with all they need to know about the equity derivatives business.
It deals with vanilla equity products, their usage, structuring and their risk management.
The author efficiently bridges the gap between theory and practice, constantly linking risk management tools with specific business objectives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 100 pages, X, 100 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/05/2014
- Category: Investment & securities
- ISBN: 9781137335531