Formal and Informal Social Safety Nets : Growth and Development in the Modern Economy Hardback
In Formal and Informal Social Safety Nets , Ashraf analyses the role of social safety nets in a time when our global economy threatens our way of life, as entire cities such as Detroit are declared bankrupt.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, XII, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/06/2014
- Category: Economic growth
- ISBN: 9781137388957
- Paperback / softback from £57.75