Egyptian Revolution 2.0 : Political Blogging, Civic Engagement, and Citizen Journalism Paperback / softback
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan Series in International Political Communication series
This book sheds light on the growing phenomenon of cyberactivism in the Arab world, with a special focus on the Egyptian political blogosphere and its role in paving the way to democratization and socio-political change in Egypt, which culminated in Egypt's historical popular revolution.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 241 pages, IX, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/07/2015
- Category: African history
- ISBN: 9781137543561
- Hardback from £57.55
- Paperback / softback from £19.25