Islam Dot Com : Contemporary Islamic Discourses in Cyberspace Paperback / softback
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan Series in International Political Communication series
This book analyzes the discourses and deliberations in the discussion forums of three of the most visited Islamic websites and investigates the extent to which they have provided a venue for Muslims to freely engage in discussion among themselves and with non-Muslims about political, economic, religious and social issues.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 273 pages, IX, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/01/2012
- Category: Ethical issues: censorship
- ISBN: 9780230338159
- Paperback / softback from £30.85
- Hardback from £67.59