Dictionary of Gems and Gemology Mixed media product
Part of the Dictionary of Gems and Gemology series
This volume offers a one-stop reference to any matter dealing with gems, gemology, jewelry and related sciences.
This revised and expanded second contains about 25,000 entries, some 9,000 more than the first edition, which are now complemented by more than 1,500 charts, diagrams and figures.
It provides encyclopedic coverage of terms, techniques, people, laboratories, acronyms and places related to gems and gemology.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 1037 pages, 45 Tables, black and white; 1500 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 1037 p. 1500 illus
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 15/01/2009
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9783540728177
- PDF from £61.20