Global Governance and Corporate Responsibility in Conflict Zones Hardback
by Moira Feil
Part of the Global Issues series
Corporations in conflict zones and their provision of security are particularly relevant for understanding whether private actors are increasingly sources of governance contributions that regulate public goods.
Feil highlights the discrepancies between political and theoretical expectations of corporate engagement and governance contributions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 243 pages, XII, 243 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/12/2011
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230307896
- Paperback / softback from £55.35