On a hot July day, Lindsay Mathieson, confident, carefree and thirteen years old, walks up the beach where she has played all her life, around the rocks and out of sight.
She does not come back. More than thirty years later, her younger brothers and cousins are still dealing with the fallout from that terrible summer.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages
- Publisher: Sandstone Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/03/2020
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781912240951
- EPUB from £3.99
- Paperback / softback from £6.79