Drawing on many of the wars and peaces of recent decades, this book offers a persuasive new perspective on postwar justice.
In her analysis wars of succession, wars for territory, and the political institutions that precede and follow wars, Fixdal explores the outer limits of the idea that it is worth paying almost any price for peace.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 257 pages, X, 257 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/08/2012
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230600348
- Paperback / softback from £50.59