Re-Imagining Western European Geography in English Renaissance Drama Hardback
Part of the Early Modern Literature in History series
Matei-Chesnoiu examines the changing understanding of world geography in sixteenth-century England and the concomitant involvement of the London theatre in shaping a new perception of Western European space.
Fresh readings are offered of Shakespeare, Jonson, Marlowe, Middleton, Dekker, Massinger, Marston, and others.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, IX, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2012
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9780230366305
- Paperback / softback from £46.65