This book showcases the latest trends and innovations in sustainable architecture from around the world.
To create truly sustainable architecture, architects and designers must take into account not only the environmental impact of a finished project, but also every aspect of its creation - from the materials used in construction to its energy consumption.
Bio Architecture brings together some of the most innovative real world sustainable architecture projects from around the world, providing insight into the inspiration behind them and the challenges they overcome.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, full-colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Instituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Publication Date: 05/06/2014
- Category: Environmentally-friendly architecture & design
- ISBN: 9788415829409