This title presents a splendidly illustrated case study exploring the myriad possibilities for roofing solutions.
The roof is one of the most vital components of any building, but the choice of one type of roof over another depends not only on the building's purpose, but also on environmental considerations, climactic conditions, the suitability of construction materials, and the aesthetics of the project as a whole. "Case Study: Roofs" brings together a selection of some of the most innovative and original roofing solutions from around the world, alongside detailed explanations of how and why the architects chose each design.
This title includes full-colour photography and detailed architectural drawings and plans.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, full-colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Instituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Publication Date: 17/03/2011
- Category: Architectural structure & design
- ISBN: 9788496096943