The design and use of public and private spaces is becoming increasingly important for the development and welfare of our ever-increasing population.
Now, more than ever, landscape architects are becoming aware that their designs and ideas can bring to towns and cities a unique identity to help stimulate the local economy and enhance the history and culture of a community.
Filled with full-colour photographs and illustrations, this volume provides readers with a look at the latest trends and innovations in landscape architecture.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, full-colour throughout
- Publisher: Instituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Publication Date: 22/09/2011
- Category: Landscape art & architecture
- ISBN: 9788496823785