This is a superbly illustrated look at the latest trends in contemporary design for small apartments and houses.
With space at a premium, the majority of new housing is being constructed with less square footage than ever before.
This has led developers to search for unique and innovative ways to optimize available space to create a living environment that is both practical and stylish, but doesn't feel cramped.
This volume brings together a superb collection of projects showcasing current trends from around the world - for apartments and houses ranging from around 400 to 800 square feet.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, full-colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Instituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Publication Date: 02/10/2014
- Category: Houses, apartments, flats, etc
- ISBN: 9788415829645