Leadership Across the Globe Paperback / softback
Leadership Across the Globe aims to serve a growing interest in how to lead in a global or cross-cultural environment.
This book focuses on the corporate setting, with illustrations, theories, and evidence from various regions around the world.
The book includes coverage of culture and diversity issues in leadership, as well as a comprehensive, detailed exploration of the comparative aspects of leadership. Generously illustrated with cases, boxed profiles, figures, and examples from a wide range of organizations, this is a relevant resource for anyone seeking a leadership career on a global scale, in multinational enterprises, or in a multi-cultural context.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 510 pages, 11 Line drawings, color; 23 Tables, color; 11 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/07/2015
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9781138886100
- EPUB from £74.05
- PDF from £74.05