The Mountains of Tibet Mixed media product
Illustrated by Mordicai Gerstein
A Tibetan woodcutter dreams of exploring the world, but is too busy with his life to ever leave his valley.
After he dies, he is taken on a journey through the cosmos and al the places on Earth as he makes choices that lead him to a new life.
First published as part of the debut list fo Barefoot Books in 1993, this gentle and inspiring look at life after death is jut as relevant today.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Barefoot Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2013
- Category: Religion & beliefs: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781782850472