The New Manager's Handbook Hardback
Part of the Mighty Managers Series series
From employees to bosses, a manager's job isfilled with challenges that have to be met quicklyand effectively.
The New Manager's Handbookexplains the rules of the game for anyone newto the ranks.
You will get invaluable tips forteaming with employees and inspiring breakthroughperformance.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 128 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 13/04/2006
- Category: Management & management techniques
- ISBN: 9780071463324
- Spiral bound from £5.35
- Paperback / softback from £6.49
- PDF from £10.20