Management Consultancy Paperback / softback
What is management consultancy? How has it developed? How does it affect businesses? This book answers these questions and introduces the field for those looking to develop a career as a management consultant. Providing a thorough introduction to management consultancy, Morgen Witzel covers the topic from a range of perspectives including the field's historical development, the client's perspective, business analysis, return on investment, consulting failures, ethics and accountability and the growing importance of sustainability. With exercises and case studies throughout, this practical textbook provides students with a rounded and critical understanding of what it means to be a management consultant and in so doing, will help readers emerge as employable management consultants of the future.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 168 pages, 3 Line drawings, black and white; 5 Tables, black and white; 3 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/11/2015
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9781138798847