Chuck Berry International Directory : Volume II Paperback / softback
by Morten Reff
The second of four volumes in this extensive reference work dedicated to rock'n'roll's most influential guitarist and composer, Chuck Berry.
Contains details of bootlegs; radio albums; movies; TV shows; video and DVD releases; international tour itineraries; hits, achievements and awards; Berry's songs, roots, and influence on other artists; tributes; Chuck Berry in print; fan clubs and websites; plus annotated discographies of pianist Johnnie Johnson (post-Berry) and the ultimate Berry copyist, Eddy Clearwater.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 532 pages, 294 b/w illus
- Publisher: Music Mentor Books
- Publication Date: 15/10/2008
- Category: Discographies & buyer's guides
- ISBN: 9780954706876