Phoneme-Based Speech Segmentation Using Hybrid Soft Computing Framework Hardback
Part of the Studies in Computational Intelligence series
The book discusses intelligent system design using soft computing and similar systems and their interdisciplinary applications.
It also focuses on the recent trends to use soft computing as a versatile tool for designing a host of decision support systems.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 187 pages, 39 Tables, black and white; 62 Illustrations, color; XXI, 187 p. 62 illus. in color.
- Publisher: Springer, India, Private Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/04/2014
- Category: Imaging systems & technology
- ISBN: 9788132218616
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £81.45