This book examines the boom in history, in television and film, newspapers and radio and the constraints and opportunities it offers.
Leading historians and broadcasters, such as Melvyn Bragg, Simon Schama and David Puttnam, draw on their personal experiences to explore the problems and highlights of representing history in the media.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 175 pages, VII, 175 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/06/2004
- Category: History: theory & methods
- ISBN: 9780230517806