Making History Now and Then : Discoveries, Controversies and Explorations Paperback / softback
Collects twelve previously unpublished essays by one of Britain's most eminent historians, David Cannadine, including his inaugural and valedictory lectures at the Institute of Historical Research.
A unique volume discussing the study and nature of History itself and a range of key topics and periods in British and Imperial History.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 390 pages, XII, 390 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/06/2008
- Category: Historiography
- ISBN: 9780230302402
- Hardback from £21.99
- Paperback / softback from £12.19