Storyteller Tim Porteus brings together stories from the rugged coastlines, golden beaches, rolling countryside and dramatic Lammermuir Hills of the ancient county of East Lothian.
In this treasure trove of tales you will meet Scottish kings and queens, saints and sinners, witches and wizards, ghosts and giants, fools and tricksters - all as fantastical and powerful as the landscape they inhabit. Retold in an engaging style, and richly illustrated with unique line drawings, these humorous, clever and enchanting folk tales are sure to be enjoyed and shared time and again.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 30 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/11/2017
- Category: Folklore, myths & legends
- ISBN: 9780750980043