Creating a World Without Poverty : Social Business and the Future of Capitalism Paperback / softback
In the last two decades, free markets have swept the globe.
But traditional capitalism has been unable to solve problems like inequality and poverty.
In Muhammad Yunus' ground-breaking sequel to Banker to the Poor , he outlines the concept of social business,business where the creative vision of the entrepreneur is applied to today's most serious problems: feeding the poor, housing the homeless, healing the sick, and protecting the planet. Creating a World Without Poverty reveals the next phase in a hopeful economic and social revolution that is already underway.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, 8 pp. b/w photo insert
- Publisher: INGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Publication Date: 06/01/2009
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9781586486679