Surface Active Monomers : Synthesis, Properties, and Application Paperback / softback
Part of the SpringerBriefs in Materials series
This brief includes information on the background of and development of synthesis of various types of surface active monomers.
The authors explain the importance of utilization of surface active monomers for creation of surface active polymers and the various biomedical applications of such compounds .
This brief introduces techniques for the synthesis of novel types of surface active monomers, their colloidal and polymerizable properties and application for needs of medicine and biology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 67 pages, 1 Illustrations, color; 38 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 67 p. 39 illus., 1 illus. i
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 03/07/2014
- Category: Polymer chemistry
- ISBN: 9783319084459
- PDF from £42.49