This beautiful and comprehensive reference is an essential tool for all collectors and admirers of ornamental glass figurines, and for elephant fanatics alike.
Highlighted makers include Boyd, Co-Operative Flint, Fenton, Fostoria, Heisey, Imperial, L.E.
Smith, Mosser Glass, New Martinsville, Summit Glass, and Tiara Glass; as well as a wide variety of other producers from the late 19th century until the present.
Over 375 clear photographs, interesting background text, and current market values inform and inspire the search for even more appealing examples.
This book is a lovely guide to the charms of elephants, their beauty, symbolism, and distinct personalities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 378 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/10/2003
- Category: Antiques & collectables: ceramics & glass
- ISBN: 9780764319358