Immigration Policymaking in the Global Era : In Pursuit of Global Talent Hardback
by N. Duncan
Through a comparative case study analysis of the United Kingdom and Germany, with references to the United States, this study examines the impetuses for and processes by which governments came to choose the points system for immigration control.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 176 pages, XIII, 176 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/05/2012
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230341302
- PDF from £56.95
- Paperback / softback from £52.99