Alfred Marshall and Modern Economics : Equilibrium Theory and Evolutionary Economics Hardback
by N. Hart
Alfred Marshall and Modern Economics re-examines Marshall's legacy and relevance to modern economic analysis with the more settled conventional wisdom concerning evolutionary processes allowing advances in economic theorising which were not possible in Marshall's life time.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 271 pages, XIII, 271 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/03/2013
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230302716
- Paperback / softback from £56.15