Teaching Modernist Poetry Paperback / softback
Edited by N. Marsh, P. Middleton
Part of the Teaching the New English series
This book recognizes that modernist poetry can be both difficult and rewarding to teach.
Leading scholars and poets from the UK and the US offer practical, innovative, up to date strategies for teaching the reading and writing of modernist poetry across its long diverse histories, taking in experimentation, performance, hypertext and much more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 205 pages, X, 205 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/01/2010
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9780230202337