America, Pakistan, and the India Factor Hardback
by N. Mohanty
This book is not just an update to studies of Middle Eastern policy and diplomacy, but an in-depth analysis that covers the United States' foreign and strategic policy from the days of President Roosevelt to President Obama and Pakistan's security and strategic planning since its inception to 2011, under the shadow of India and Afghanistan.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 251 pages, XX, 251 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/05/2013
- Category: Political structures: totalitarianism & dictatorship
- ISBN: 9781137323866
- Paperback / softback from £53.25