Hart Crane's Queer Modernist Aesthetic argues that the aspects of experience which modernists sought to interrogate - time, space, and material things - were challenged further by Crane's queer poetics.
Reading Crane alongside contemporary queer theory shows how he creates an alternative form of modernism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 215 pages, XVI, 215 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/03/2015
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137407757
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £45.85