This book is about structural relations between phenomenological and neurophysiological aspects of consciousness and time.
Focusing on auditory perception and making new and updated use of Leibniz and Husserl, it investigates the transition from unconscious to conscious states, especially with regard to the constitution of phenomenal time.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 314 pages, XIII, 314 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/01/2015
- Category: Philosophy of mind
- ISBN: 9781137454553
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69