Modernist Nowheres : Politics and Utopia in Early Modernist Writing, 1900-1920 Hardback
by N. Waddell
Modernist Nowheres explores connections in the Anglo-American sphere between early literary modernist cultures, politics, and utopia.
Foregrounding such writers as Conrad, Lawrence and Wyndham Lewis, it presents a new reading of early modernism in which utopianism plays a defining role prior to, during and immediately after the First World War.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 234 pages, VIII, 234 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/07/2012
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9780230278998
- PDF from £51.00
- Paperback / softback from £46.65