NATO and the UN : A Peculiar Relationship Paperback / softback
Examining the intimate and often contentious relations between NATO and the UN over two generations, the author documents their interconnected history and stresses the importance of both organizations in the twenty-first century, recognizing their potential to advance global peace and security.
This book impacts our perception of NATO while filling a sizable gap in our understanding of post-World War II diplomacy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, bibliography, index
- Publisher: University of Missouri Press
- Publication Date: 15/02/2010
- Category: International institutions
- ISBN: 9780826218957