Reconciling and Rehumanizing Indigenous-Settler Relations : An Applied Anthropological Perspective Paperback / softback
Reconciling and Rehumanizing Indigenous-Settler Relations is a personal narrative of an applied anthropologist's experience in working with indigenous peoples of Canada.
Nadia Ferrara calls for all North Americans to engage in "restorying" their nation's history by acknowledging the injustices that indigenous peoples have faced and continue to face.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 182 pages, 2 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Lexington Books
- Publication Date: 24/08/2016
- Category: Indigenous peoples
- ISBN: 9781498513500
- EPUB from £75.60