Philosophical Reflections on Medical Ethics Paperback / softback
Edited by Nafsika Athanassoulis
This book provides a collection of original essays on cutting-edge topics in medical ethics research.
Leading philosophers give in-depth accounts of issues as diverse as embryo pre-selection, the role of autonomy in organ transplant markets, conscientious objection in the health care professions and neonatal euthanasia.
Provocative and original, the contributions to this volume will be of interest to academic, students and health care professionals alike.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 210 pages, X, 210 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/09/2005
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230247048
- Hardback from £60.35