Beni Hassan Paperback / softback
Part of the ACE Reports series
The magnificent tomb of Khnumhotep II has never been completely recorded in drawing and photographs since its pioneering publication by P.
E. Newberry in 1893. This report comprises detailed coloured plates, complete line drawings as well as the translation and interpretation of all the scenes and inscriptions in the tomb.
The commentary includes studies on the tomb architecture, the extensive biography of the owner, the represented arrival of the Asiatics, and the depicted flora and fauna.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 82 pages
- Publisher: Australian Centre for Egyptology
- Publication Date: 31/10/2014
- Category: Archaeology by period / region
- ISBN: 9780856688461
- Paperback / softback from £63.85