Automotive Electronics Design Fundamentals Hardback
This book explains the topology behind automotive electronics architectures and examines how they can be profoundly augmented with embedded controllers.
These controllers serve as the core building blocks of today's vehicle electronics.
Rather than simply teaching electrical basics, this unique resource focuses on the fundamental concepts of vehicle electronics architecture, and details the wide variety of Electronic Control Modules (ECMs) that enable the increasingly sophisticated "bells & whistles" of modern designs. A must-have for automotive design engineers, technicians working in automotive electronics repair centers and students taking automotive electronics courses, this guide bridges the gap between academic instruction and industry practice with clear, concise advice on how to design and optimize automotive electronics with embedded controllers.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 262 pages, 19 Tables, black and white; 229 Illustrations, color; 5 Illustrations, black and white; X
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 20/08/2015
- Category: Power generation & distribution
- ISBN: 9783319175836
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £79.29