Anglo-Saxon Sites Paperback / softback
Part of the Raintree Perspectives: Historic Places of the United Kingdom series
Which Anglo-Saxon places or remains still exist in the UK today? And what do they tell us about how the Anglo-Saxons lived?
This book takes a tour around of some of these places, giving a fascinating glimpse of how Anglo-Saxons built their houses and communities as well as showing why they are significant.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/04/2019
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474754200
- Hardback from £10.99
- Electronic book text from £8.19