Viking Sites Hardback
Part of the Raintree Perspectives: Historic Places of the United Kingdom series
Which Viking places or remains still exist in the UK today? And what do they tell us about how the Vikings lived?
This book takes a tour around of some of these places, giving a fascinating glimpse of how Vikings built their houses and communities as well as why they are significant.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/03/2018
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474754101
- Paperback / softback from £7.49
- Electronic book text from £8.19