Federal Government and Criminal Justice Hardback
Providing a description of the responses taken by the federal government to issues revolving around criminal justice, each chapter focuses on a different problem and shows what different presidents have said, what policies were proposed and/or passed by Congress, and any cases heard by the Supreme Court on the issue.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 255 pages, V, 255 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/09/2011
- Category: Crime & criminology
- ISBN: 9780230110151
- Paperback / softback from £61.69