Jack Kerouac and the Literary Imagination Paperback / softback
An exploration of Kerouac's fiction, poetry, religious writing, journals, and correspondence.
It encompasses his fictional rewriting of his personal life, his life-long quest for spiritual enlightenment, and his resolute belief in the blending of popular and academic cultural artifacts to create voices and forms to speak of and to a new age.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 263 pages, X, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/01/2010
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230623620
- Hardback from £61.05