The Transnational Beat Generation Paperback / softback
Edited by Nancy M. Grace, Jennie Skerl
This collection maps the Beat Generation movement, exploring American Beat writers alongside parallel movements in other countries that shared a critique of global capitalism.
Ranging from the immediate post-World War II period and continuing into the 1990s, the essays illustrate Beat participation in the global circulation of a poetics of dissent.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 282 pages, XII, 282 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/02/2012
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230108417
- Paperback / softback from £18.79