Educating Young Giants : What Kids Learn (And Don't Learn) in China and America Paperback / softback
by Nancy Pine
Carries readers into Chinese and American elementary and high school classrooms, and highlights the big differences between schooling in China and the United States.
Nancy Pine reveals how these two countries need to extract themselves from outmoded practice and learn from each other's strengths.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 187 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 187 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/06/2012
- Category: Society & social sciences
- ISBN: 9780230339071
- Hardback from £83.79