Rhinestones! : A Collector's Handbook and Price Guide Paperback / softback
Rhinestones (colored glass imitation gemstones) comprise the most popular form of jewelry.
High-fashion as well as costume designers produce rhinestone jewelry, which has been an important fashion accessory in the West since the late 19th century.
Today, great designs are avidly collected, boldly worn, and thoroughly enjoyed by people around the world.
Nearly 300 color photographs display jewelry with rhinestones of many colors, shapes, and optical styles in a variety of visual effects.
Updated values in the captions reflect the current market.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 300 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/04/2003
- Category: Antiques & collectables: jewellery
- ISBN: 9780764317514