The Three Stigmata of Friedrich Nietzsche : Political Physiology in the Age of Nihilism Hardback
Following Nietzsche's call for a philosopher-physician and his own use of the bodily language of health and illness as tools to diagnose the ailments of the body politic, this book offers a reconstruction of the concept of political physiology in Nietzsche's thought, bridging gaps between Anglo-American, German and French schools of interpretation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 180 pages, XXIII, 180 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/12/2010
- Category: Philosophy of mind
- ISBN: 9780230282551
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £57.45