What Will You be Grandma? Hardback
Illustrated by Emma Chichester Clark
What can Lily's grandma be when she grows up? An artist, someone that makes candy, a doctor, a fairy . . . so many possibilities! Every child is asked what they would like to be when they grow up, but Lily decides to turn the tables by asking her grandma the same question!
What answer will Grandma give? This enchanting book illustrates the touching bond between a grandparent and grandchild.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Templar Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/06/2011
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781848775299
- Paperback / softback from £6.45